Friday, August 13, 2010

Movie Meme Day 13-Favorite Animated Film


Hello I am the movie encyclopedia and if no one else will see it, I will.

"Favorite Animated Film." Now I could have gone a lot of ways with this one. I could have gone for the more adult oriented cartoons like Studio Ghibli, or I could have gone with any of the outstanding Pixar films (besides Cars) or even any of the older classic Disney films. But when I think favorite animated film, only one comes to mind. If you read my "Movies That Defined Me"
post then you will know I already put in my top spot for animation on that list. Well the same goes for this meme. I'll put up an extensive review why later but for now I will say it's my favorite because it gets better with age in terms of humor and content, the message is great and it's still funny.

1 comment: