Sunday, August 15, 2010

Movie Meme Day 15-Favorite Musical


Hello I am the movie encyclopedia and if no one else will see it, I will.

If you've read my review of Phantom of the Opera, then you will know that not only is Phantom of the Opera one of my favorite films, but also my favorite musical. The songs really resonate with me and hit close to home, and every now and again I'll hum some of the songs to myself. That and Gerard Butler and Emmy Russum are great singers.

I will say though it was almost a tie with Dr. Horrible and Repo the Genetic Opera.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Travis, so are you on vacation now dude? I haven't seen any new posts from you for a while. Well I hope you're enjoying it, whatever it is you're doing.

    Man oh man, how could I miss this meme of yours?? I literally almost leaped from my chair when I read you love this movie. It is indeed one of my favorites and it's the movie that made me fall hard for Gerry Butler, though I did see a couple of movies of his but didn't realize he's the same guy in the leading role. The Point of No Return is oh so seductive, and I melt every time I see Gerry sing this song. Emmy is fantastic isn't she? I'd have loved to see more of her in movies as she is obviously so talented.

    ReplyDelete