Thursday, June 10, 2010

TV SHOW MEME DAY 10


Hello I am the movie encyclopedia and if no one else will see it, I will.

Let the flaming begin...

As you can see by the picture above and the title of the Day we're on, I'm obviously gonna piss some people off. Today's topic is a show you thought you'd hate but end up loving. Well for me that would most certainly be CSI: Miami.

I have always been a fan of the CSI series ever since the beginning. I don't know why but it's just really interesting seeing criminals getting taken down because of a fiber underneath a fingernail. But when I saw there was a new one called Miami I was a bit hesitant. But I loved CSI so I was willing to give it a shot. Well...here's a little montage for you before we go on:




That second one "Drive by...Miami style" was the first episode I sat through the whole episode. I kept thinking to myself "Wow, it's a carbon copy of the original with horrible acting and one liners."

But then it started to change in me. The yeah's became awesome, the lines became an anticipation moment, the writing and acting got better and now I watch every rerun when I get the chance. It took a while and I thought I would always hate it, but I ended up loving CSI Miami in the end.

Oh and before you hate on me at one time not liking CSI Miami (there may be one of you) here is a little message from David Caruso...





That is all. Stay tuned for more reviews and more from the TV show meme

1 comment:

  1. I am not ashamed to say this is my favorite "CSI" because of David Caruso. He's such a cheeseball, but he's a suave-LOOKING cheeseball. My dad and I have this thing we do where we predict the moment precisely before it cuts to "Don't Get Fooled Again." Admittedly it ain't rocket science.

    ReplyDelete