Thursday, June 24, 2010

TV SHOW MEME DAY 24

Hello I am the movie encyclopedia and if no one else will see it, I will.

Today was one of my favorite one's because I got to re-watch some great episodes. Today's topic is "Favorite Quote(s)." I don't mean to bend the rules two days in a row but who cares? I think all three are valid candidates and all three deserve to be mentioned. Well that and I divided it up into Comedy and Drama.

First let's do comedy. Both quotes are from the show "The Office" and both are delivered by Jim Halpert. They may even be in the same season for all I know. All I know is that I use both on a semi-daily basis and both are amazing quotes.

First- "Bears...beets...Battlestar Galactica."


Second- "Lord beer me strength."


Next up is drama. There are so many great drama quotes and I was really torn between this one and the extremely famous "I own you" quote from Dexter. But I've talked enough about Dexter. This time I'm going into vampire country with True Blood.

The quote is from my favorite character Lafayette, the gay chef, and a confrontation he had in Season 1 with a few drunk rednecks.

"Scuse me. Who ordered the hamburger with AIDS? In this restaurant, a hamburger deluxe comes with french fries, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and AIDS. Do anyone got a problem wit dat? Aw baby, it's too late for that faggots been breeding you cows, raising your chickens, even brewing your beer long before I walked my sexy ass up in this motherf***er. Everything on your godd**n table got AIDS. Well all you got to do is say hold the AIDS. Eat it! Bitch you come into my house, you gonna eat the food the way I f***in make it! Do you understand me? Tip your waitress."



Such a great scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment