Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TV SHOW MEME DAY 15

Hello I am the movie encyclopedia and if no one else will see it, I will.

Well this was another really easy one for me. You'd think I'd go for Buffy or someone else but no...my heart was set from the getgo on one woman and it has belonged to her ever since: Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow from Alias.

Alias was one of my favorite shows growing up, a mix of Charlie's Angels, James Bond, and pretty much any spy novel or video game you'd ever play and created by the wonderful J.J. Abrams. Sydney was always the strong character of the show both physically and mentally. She was a master of disguise, had a sharp wit about her, talented martial artist, skilled linguist and her parents are both spies as well. On top of that Sydney was played by a talented young actress who was not only good at her craft but amazingly hot as well. So brains, brawn, and looks. What more could you ask for...Ben you are a lucky duck you know that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment