Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Admiral! We have enemy ships in sector 47!" "It's A TRAP!!"


Hello I am the movie encyclopedia and if no one else will see it, I will.

The epic finale to the greatest sci fi series of all time. Needless to say that it had high expectations. I knew that I had really big expectations since I had just finished Empire Strikes back. And while not as good as Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi is an amazing movie and a great finale to the series...besides one thing...but I will get to that later.

Basically all hell broke loose in the last one, Han Solo got frozen (cryogenic), Vader and the emperor are after Skywalker, Princess Leia, C3PO and R2, Bobba Fett is also after them and they need to stop the second Death Star from being built. Needless to say they do that but there is plenty of awesome action in between it.

Its full of great scenes and great action including the final battle between Luke and Vader with the emperor watching:




but there is one thing that keeps it from being as good or better than Empire: THE EWOKS


The annoying little teddies almost kill the movie for me. I wish the Robot Chicken Bobba Fett scene would have happened to them. THEY ARE SO ANNOYING!!! But either way its a great movie despite the Ewoks and a great finale to a great series.

MY VERDICT: OWN IT

No comments:

Post a Comment