Monday, April 12, 2010

The Demented Encyclopedia Episode 5- I'm such a D-Bag



Hello I am the movie encyclopedia and if no one else will see it, I will.

Well I can't believe it but it's been five weeks since Nick and I started our experimental podcast that has turned out to be more popular than I ever thought. On top of that I get to know Nick more and more and honestly I couldn't ask for a better podcast partner.

Well this was our fifth episode and for this special episode (or because we couldn't think of a topic) Nick and I decided to take on our top 5 favorite actors/actresses and our top 5 films of all time. But before we got into that we both plugged something interesting. Nick plugged his new series called "My Life in Film" in which he goes over his favorite films from 1986 to 1999. It's a great series and be sure to check it out. Instead of posting my ongoing and very ignored Christopher Walken month (college man) I plugged the recent screener I got that I'm writing up a review for called "Attack of the Vegan Zombies." Jim Townsend wrote, directed, produced and starred in this hilarious and engaging B-Movie. Be sure to read my review when it comes out probably in the next two weeks and if the title interests you at all be sure to buy it at his website here.

As for the topic itself, while we shared our number 1 favorite film (Shaun of the Dead), we varied greatly on our top 5 and in the end we came up with really interesting lists. As for actors and actresses there wasn't too many surprises but overall they were good lists.

After a mess up we get into a really interesting D-Bag and then move on to Reality Show Round-up. Then we move onto Recommend A in which I recommend Christopher Lee's new symphonic metal CD (yeah THAT Christopher Lee) and Nick Recommend's the movie Bang Bang Your Dead.

He then went on to do a monologue FROM Bang Bang Your Dead while I did the plan scene from Shaun of the Dead.







Next week we get our next guest host. Tune in to see who it is!

1 comment:

  1. I love that video for Shaun of the Dead. That's awesomely creative.

    ReplyDelete